The White County Family Resource Center (FRC) is located at White County High School, 267 Allen Drive, Sparta, TN 38583. The FRC's purpose is to help families access resources and services that they need in order to become healthier, stronger, and more productive.
Services offered by the FRC
- Emergency food and clothing
- Second Harvest Food Bank Backpack Program
- Confidential assistance and referrals
- Access to resources such as school supplies and books
- Scottish Rites Shoe Project which provides shoes to children in need
- Thanksgiving and Christmas meals and gifts
- SWAT - Stop With All Tobacco
- Access to resources such as a lending library with videos and books regarding lice education, puberty, self-esteem, drug addiction, sex education, conflict resolution, health, exercise, crisis management, and parenting is available to the community and school staff.